Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday Night....

I had a really great time with hanging out with my sister! We got to talk intense stuff and laugh and share it was again a really great time and great food! I then went to Skullys and heard Michael Gallaugher play which continued the really great night and heard another band......lesson learned though as much as I enjoyed the music I am very very clusterphobic and in a room filled wall to wall with people it pushed my buttons lots....Jeff K was such a huge blessing and just went beyond in my book.....I was to meet Teresa and him tonight there and they were going to bring me home....Teresa has a cold and did not feel like going and so Jeff came anyway just so that I could have a ride home....again I say he went way beyond...and it is interesting how God works because I was going to head out anyway to see if they were there and if not was going to try to get a cab home and saw him and he saw me...so thank you God for people like them that are so so so very giving. I am very tired just from being in such an atmosphere where I was dealing with all of the people and being clustephobic and kind of over stimulated with all the sights and sounds and also it is very rare for me to go to a bar....I was very tempted to drink I told myself oh maybe just one drink but it could have fatal consequences with all of my medications and then also I did not want to mess up 12 years of being sober. Well I am going to take my night time medications and watch some mindless television and try to slow my brain way down. Oh and also a thanks goes out to Scott S. who was so very very kind to give me his seat tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home