Thursday, February 15, 2007

HUGE THANKS

to Teresa and Jeff Kobelt for shoveling my sidewalk from my mailbox to the main sidewalk so that I could get down to the carport area and walk from there out to meet Mainstream or a ride! We also were able to get the snow out of my mailbox which does not have a lid so it got full of ice and snow. It is usually with a small amount of snow that I can get it shoveled and such but with it being so much snow and then ice I could not do it and wanted to be able to get out if I needed to and also that the postperson can get to my mailbox and not fall. Tomorrow I am going to venture out to see Will my therapist which will be good because it has been two weeks which seems like a very very very long time since normally see him twice a week....and he was on vacation for a week and then was in California and could not get back to Ohio till this morning. I tried last night a cocoa from Trader Joe's that is called sipping cocoa which is very rich tasting and very good....hmmmm might make myself a cup right now. I made it with vanilla soymilk.....very yummy. Off to the kitchen now...................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love those guys!

--Jeff Cannell

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home