Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Feeling trapped................

is not a good feeling for me! I tried to get out and shovel some and did get some snow moved around on the patio so that I could get to the patio door...the snow outside the patio is way too deep for me to be able to keep my balance and shovel so for now I just have to stay inside at home which with it being a weather level alert is not a bad thing it is just that I am already anxious that I can get out on Friday to my appointment with Will because I could not go today due to the weather and CFED was closed which makes sense. I just sometime get irrational when I am feeling trapped....I even called my mom and was going on and on and on about how if I did need to call 911 that the medics would not be able to come in because of my sidewalk..but mom did get me to calm down and remind me that in reality they could get to me if I needed them to do so. I called the condo association and found out that the company that they hired to do the shoveling well the company took on too many clients so they are really behind and are hiring more people so am hoping that be tomorrow that they will come here. I also sent out an email and will make the request here that I am looking for someon who could come to my place tomorrow (hoping that the weather is stopped snowing and icing from awhile) and if they could just shovel the sidewalk right in front of my step so that I can get to the garage ports to walk under and then also the sidewalk that is from the sidewalk in front of the building to my mailbox and then just a bit in the grass which sounds strange but often times I have to go in the grass and cannot do the step. I am willing to pay someone $20.00 and give them some extra money to get something warm on the way from my place. I also need to say due to all of my mental illness(s)....gracie(my dog) and other things I do not let people in my place so just wanted to mention that ahead of time...hoping soon God will grace me with His healing so that I can let people in....deep deep down I do want to be able to do that. I think I will watch the news to see what is going on weather wise and such...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home