Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday Evening

Yesterday was a good day. I was able to go to church in the morning....had rides and got up on time...I then went over to my mom's place and she made lunch for my friend September and her mom and us....In the evening I watched television and went to sleep really early for me and then slept in also. Today has been alright.....did not do much except bum around here at home and then Mom took me to the doctor's to get my rx and then to Walgreen's to get if filled. The pharmacy only had 25 pills and it was written for 60 and they did not exepct to get anymore until next week...so I just got the 25 and will have to go back to the doctor's in about 2 weeks to get another rx because with controled substances like some pain medication you cannot get part of it and then later get the other part one has to get a new rx...I guess I understand it since this medication is abused often but still is a hassle. I am thinking that I must be a boring blog writer since people mention that they read the blog but it is very rare for anyone to comment....so feedback on why one does not comment or give me ideas so people will comment

1 Comments:

Blogger Trying2BMe said...

There is no secret in getting people to comment, they either do or they don't. You just have to put it out there and see what happens. Once in a while, you'll hit something inside of someone else and they are compelled to share an idea, a thought, a feeling or just a few words of encouragement. Personally, I try not to worry about who comments, but rather hope that something I've written makes it into someone and allows them to see things in a different light.

Love ya tons, T

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home