Saturday, February 24, 2007

Lots of reflecting...praying...and h

going on in my brain since spending some time at the prayer vigil. God is so so awesome and it is really hard to describe in words or painting or voice at times. central vineyard....to me is again hard to describe....the words that come to mind are .....thank you so so very much for leading me to central vineyard where i am accepted as i am and encouraged to grow in Jesus...accepts all of me with all of my issues and disabilites and faults.....where i can be involved....Father God I ask now that as the prayer vigil comes to a close that you bless each and every prayer request that was said...drawn...written.....please Father God let us be a church that continues to pray for all of the needs and wants that were prayerd for over this weekend and the ones we will be finding out in our day to day lives....please please use me more and more....let my wretched distructive path of a past be used to help others.....i ask God.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home