Saturday, March 10, 2007

Happy things and Frustrations

Well it has been so far a frustrating day for me...my pain is really intense today and then add to that my sleep was chaotic which always has consequences sleep that is if I do not get enough or if it is chaotic....my mind would not stop and then I could hear my neighbor upstairs and she had company....enough said about that. I was really hoping to get lots of cleaning done and laundry and such and now I just want to go back to bed. I did enjoy writing lots of emails last night and probably will write more today...It was good to get to email Jonathon and get an email back last evening...that is one of the happy things...one of the other is the warmer weather. I have been really enjoying Coca -Cola zero and the Coca -Cola cherry zero...great taste much better I think then the regular diet coke...it is weird because until this zero I have drank either regular coke when I did drink regular pop and then drank diet pepsi or diet pepsi cherry or the coke diet cherry but never enjoyed the diet coke. Well think that I will write some more emails and then try to get some more things done around here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I love Cherry Zero as well although I have been drinking regular coke today. It was so good hearing from you last night as well. I hope the pain decreases. I too have a ton of laundry to do before I go out of town next week. I dread laundry.

Well, I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know I still read everyday. Take care of yourself, get some rest, and get to feeling better.

Your friend,

Jonathon Andrew

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home