Sunday, March 04, 2007

The prayer...............

that I got at church today was amazing! God really showed up...I really thought that one of the words given was so right on for me because I have been seeing the same thing at home often times when I am reflecting or praying. The whole morning God was so there with me....my physical pain has been really bad yesterday and last night to the point that even with taking double pain medications I did not sleep much from the pain yet still got up and was able to get to church and then I felt like I was to get prayer which in my human self is really hard for me due to many issues yet God was like go foward I am here and will be with you....so I was able to share with the woman who came up and prayed for me how I felt one of the words was right on and such and she prayed and wow the heat coming from her hand on my shoulder was so one of those things when one knows God is right there...and I was able to stay there and not dissociate and agree with what she was praying and it felt right to share what I did...and it also was one more way I know that I am to be going to Central Vineyard.
Last evening was fun even though my pain level was so so off the roof and I had forgotten to take pain medication with me when I went over to my moms place....my nephew Jordan and his wife Terri and their four children were over at mom's since they were in Columbus...and I got to talk lots to Jordan and Terri especially Jordan and it just was a really sweet time. I just love watching my nephews as grown Godly men and watch them as husbands and fathers. God just please continue to bless them with you joy and love and peace......I am determined in the next couple of days to go online and put appliacations for the hospitals for ward clerks positions. I need to also go online to the dispatch and see what job ads are in the paper today....but those things will most likely be done tomorrow and not today..............not much sleep at all last night and the pain getting bad again will most likely mean an very early time I will go to bed and relax with Gracie and watch t.v.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trying2BMe said...

I think it's wonderful that you felt the presence of God with you. That is exactly how it felt for me when I went to the alter and received the blessings of the Holy Ghost. It was amazing and my entire body grew warm and seemed to vibrate slightly. I wish I could pray that strong every single time, but I don't and I suppose that is what makes it special.

Hope the pains subside and you feel better real soon.

Hugs, T

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home