Monday, February 26, 2007

Interview................

I have an interview today at 1:00 p.m. I would appreciate prayers about the interview and the job. It is at a call center and I have heard mixed opinions on working there...some others who got laid off at ACCOR are working there now. I tend to pull it together to do a good interview so that is good. I just really really need a job right now and it is kind of hard with all of the limitations and such...I also would appreciate prayers about my walking...yesterday was a really really bad day of walking with pain and my legs not wanting to work all of the time. I ended up not going to church because of that ....did go over to my friends house in the aftenoon with my mom and hung out with her family which was fun yet it took me probably 10 minutes plus to go up my one step on my sidewalk and almost fell and twisted my knee.....going to check with the condo association if i could put a railing on each side of the step which would help greatly or make the step a ramp.....................more later after the interview. This verse got my attention today....about the job...."For I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me strength and power" Phil. 4:13

1 Comments:

Blogger Trying2BMe said...

I'm sure the interview is over with by now, so you'll have to drop me a line and let me know how it went.

Definately ask about the rails for the step. I doubt that they'd say anything about it.

Good luck, God bless and tons of love, T

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home