Saturday, March 10, 2007

physical pain..........

I just am not meaning to complain but just wanted to ask for prayers about the physical pain. I am thinking tomorrow when I get out to go to church and out with mom that I am going to have to use my walker. I am really frustrated because my plan was to do lots of cleaning today and laundry and not much of that has happened. It makes me so so sad thinking that now I am going to have to walk with the walker more now. I really do not want to yet I need to make sure that I can walk safely and such because it is weird because with the physical pain being so acute like in my upper legs like knees and above then the legs on down are numb.....Please Jesus help me deal with this all. Please Jesus I beg you to come and help me deal with the pain. Please Jesus let the weight come off faster and help me daily and often in the day come to you and not turn to food. Thank you God for how you are helping me with this. Thank you God that the binging is down by 90% help me Jesus not to overeat and to follow better my food plan. Please Jesus help me to arrange to swim more. I have been listening to Mercy Me and the WOW 2007 cd's today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home