Friday, March 16, 2007

OK here is something fun..............

Someone gives you a letter in my case Nancy did and you list 10 things you love that begin with that letter and then post it on your blog. So if you are reading and want to play ask and I will give you a letter.
1. Moon
2.Music
3.Macaroni and Cheese
4. Mom
5. Marianne (my sister)
6. Milkshakes
7. Miami Ink (TLC show)
8. Medications (sounds strange but I would not be stable without them)
9. Michael Gallaugher's worship leadership and music
10. Monet paintings
That letter was kind of hard for me.............: ) but I did it.These are in no particular order either.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great answers Liz!

FYI I might be hanging out at Borders tonight while Fred is at work.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh crap. that was me, Nancy

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home