Saturday, March 17, 2007

I had a enjoyable evening

spending time with Nancy at Borders. It was great to tak with someone so real about herself and to be able to be real also. I picked up the new rx for medication that is to hopefully help me sleep! I have not been on this medication before so somewhat nervous about it. I had really hoped to get some things done today around my place but did not....hopefully soon. I think I am going to head to bed and hopefully sleep and for the sleep not to be chaotic. Well it is now 3:15 a.m. and I am still wide awake! I finally decided to get up and do something instead of watching television. I cannot feel the new medication at all...the doctor did say that I could take two pills instead of one so maybe I will try that tomorrow night. I sure hopw that this cycle of no to little sleep ends soon. Guess since I am up I will look for jobs that have openings..........

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Thank you so much for sharing your life via the blog. I just want you to know I stop by several times a day to see if you have updated. I care about you a whole lot and hope you get some sleep tonight. Thinking of you.

Jonathon Andrew

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home