Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today..............

I went to the Pizza Hut Call Center to put in an application. It was quite a frustrating experience! I think I set myself up thinking that for sure if I applied there I would get a job...well to begin with the hours that are in the ads like on the internet are different than they hours that they need so the hours that they need I cannot get Mainstream for! I then saw that the wage that they start one out at is really sad....$6.00 something an hour! I had decided though that I would even work there for a little while looking to get some money coming in if the hours I could get there...they said that they would keep my application on file in case something came up in the afternoon hours.....so the search continues. It would have been hard to work there for me anyway because it was noisey and no cubicles and such....Sleep was a bit better last night then it has been yet not as good as Monday evening....I slept yet woke up every hour for a bit. I am trying to not get overwealmed...I am trying to cast my cares onto God...I am trying to do everything that I can to stay stable. I am trying....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home