Sunday, March 25, 2007

BEAUTIFUL DAY....

here in Columbus....it is about 70 degrees and sun is shining and no rain at least so far today. It is amazing how much better I feel when it is sunny and warm even on the days like today when I am running on no sleep and lots of physical pain. Today I went to church and it was one of those days where during worship one really felt God there and also the teaching was one where I wanted to say amen a few times during it...which would have been alright to say I am just not one of those people who speak out like that just my personality combined with my mental health issues and such. I did panic for a few minutes after church was over...everyone had left and Mainstream was running like an hour late and left a message for Mom to let her know since she was going to be picking me up at 2:00 p.m. and then my cell phone ran out of juice so I had no way to contact anyone....so feeling stuck which is not a good feeling in general yet some I am one of those people who freak out from such...so it all worked out that Mainstream came and I got home about 10 minutes before Mom came so I was able to get Gracie out for a few minutes and then it worked out well because Mom had not gone home after her church so she had not gotten my messages and would have worried....so we went out to Windchimes for lunch and then Mom let me use her charge card to get some tops for spring and summer which is a huge blessing....and the store was having a huge sale so I got 6 shirts for $62.00 ! I had not planned on getting that many but since at that store for that price I would have only gotten 2 it was too good of a deal to pass up.
I did fill out two more applications online yesterday...and today need to look at the help wanted ads that are in the paper and then hopefully apply for more jobs. I need to get brave I decided and tomorrow call some of the places that have recieved the resumes and that I know that they are still looking for people. I have been told countless times that I have a great phone voice yet I still get phone phobia at times especially when I do not know the person. I have been thinking about Andrew a fellow blogger and am envious that he lives in a town small enough he can walk in the middle of the night when he cannot sleep. I would really like to be able to do that. I also was relieved to know other people struggle with phone phobia. Well tonight I am going over to Jeff and Adrienne's home...they are welcoming people who are new going to Central Vineyard and tell about how it came about and also all about it which should be fun and interesting...they are such good people and it is really really alright with them for one to be just who you are which helps the nervousness less. Guess that is it for now...............I have been listening to lots of worship music and lots of older Indigo Girls....who are you listening to?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz, I can't believe you got stranded at church!! I'm so sorry. How awful.

It was great to have you over last night. That was fun, wasn't it? Thanks for being there. I'm so glad you're part of our church. It's great.

I'm currently listening to Patty Griffin's newest album called 'Children Running Through'. It's really beautiful. Talk to you later.


Adrienne

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home