Monday, March 26, 2007

I do not understand this......................

and will write more about this later on today or tomorrow...I found out that the company that I was laid off from....ACCOR is now hiring! So who knows maybe I will go back and work for the company that laid me off....it just feels like bizarro world to me with letting 30 some people go and then asking people to work extra hours and now hiring people...though one has to go thru the whole fillng out application and such to be considered and probably will have to go through the whole training class again too which to me seems like a waster of money when I could go in tonight and know exactly what i need to do and such...tonight is small group.................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

betcha 10 to 1 that the new hires will be at a lesser pay rate than what you were getting! Thats how they do it in corp.America :-(

Nancy

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home