Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rain and pain and Red Roof.....................

It sure seems like spring is here with the warmer weather and with the rain. I am glad for the warmer weather! I went today to put in a application at ACCOR....seems weird that one has to go through the whole hiring process again when I was laid off...if I do get hired again I am wondering if they will make me go through all of the triaining again also. If I knew the right passwords I could walk in there now and start making the reservations. It was good to see some of the people I used to work with. I think that I might be having gall bladder issues...I never had worse pain in my life last night and it was my right ribcage and then middle to lower back. I had a smiliar experience a few weeks ago but it was not nearly as bad of pain and it did not last long. I also felt like I was going to throw up but when I did it was just lots of saliva...I almost went to the E.R. last night but after feeling really sick and then extreme pain it finally eased up thank God. I thought it might have been set off my having a milkshake that was made from real milk but had ice cream recently even though it was DQ and that did not seem to get to me but I did have onion rings yesterday and am wondering if that is what triggered it or what...DQ products do not seem to bother me...soymilk ice cream does not bother me....so am thinking that I need to make a doctor's appointment and see what she says. I did end up taking a double dose of pain medication last night that helped me get to sleep. Sleep is still kind of chaotic waking up lots on and off but going back to sleep really quickly at least last night I woke up really sore with muscle soreness so am wondering if that had anything to do with kind of a after effect of the pain I had last evening. I am wondering if anyone who reads this has dealt with gall bladder issues any ideas....can you tell me what yours felt like and where it was and such....oh I did hear something interesting on the radio today....the lead singer of Hootie and the Blowfish who I am forgetting his name right now is going to be putting out a solo country type music cd...that will be interesting........

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I am with you on the sleeping ordeal. I finally got some good sleep last night and early this morning. It was so nice not to awake every couple of hours. Take care of yourself and I hope you get to feeling better. I am thinking of you.

God Bless,

Andrew

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had my gall bladder removed, so I feel as though I am an expert...by far THE WORST pain I have ever experienced was when I had a gall bladder attack!

Nancy

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home