Thursday, March 29, 2007

I SLEPT GREAT........................

and am feeling so so much better! I am hoping that the non to little sleep cycle is over for now. I slept until about 2:30 p.m. and Gracie bless her slept all of those hours too which amazes me when she does. My plan for today was to make some phone calls and such and that is going to be pushed to tomorrow. My mom bless her is taking me to go grocery shopping tonight and paying for the groceries for me. I was sad to hear that Pau a famiy friend is in the hospital...he in having chemo treatments and after the last one that he had now has a fever and is really now feeling good at all...he is to get a bone scan this week to see if the chemo is helping. Speaking of cancer let us all continue to pray for Mike and Anya and Nancy and Fred and Mike's family....I still continue to even though I have never met Mike or Anya find myelf crying at least once a day for them....I think that part of it is that I have prayed that the things that break God's heart break mine. I am nervous to eat after the attack that I had the other night...sticking to crackers and soda and V8 tastes good to me and I like it. I should get this checked with a doctor so need to make a doctor's appointment...

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Mmmmm...I love V8 wish a dash of Louisiana hot sauce added in. You are going to make me run to the grocery store! LOL

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home