Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pain.....................

is still intense in my lower back...I did take one of the muscle relaxers about an hour ago and have not felt it helping yet....I just now took some of my regular pain medications and it usually takes about an hour or two to kick in since it is a longer acting one. I get a bit nervous when I have to take so much medication for physical things since I never ever want to go back to abusing medications like I did about 15 years ago or so! I am really frustrated because with not working I have lots of time to get things done yet due to physical issues I do not feel like doing things like cleaning my place. It is a beautiful day...nice and warm and sunny. Did anyone happen to see the moon last night? It was beautiful! Tonight I am going to the support group for eating disorders in Worthington. I have been thinking of trying to start a eating disorder support group for people who go to Central Vineyard and others who would want to join in....have lots of ideas about it so probably soon will try to post about what I am thinking and wanting feedback also. I also wanted to mention something......when I rode Mainstream yesterday there was a woman Cathy who I knew from years ago who we went to a small group of jh together.....she is blind and I think Cathy is in her 30's and she lives around the Morse Road and High Street area...sweet woman. She is looking for a roommate and is looking for someone who is a believer who is not into partying and such. Cathy works and is quite self sufficient so the roommate would not need to help her but it would be nice for her to have someone who is willing say if it snowed to shovel and such. If anyone reading knows of anyone please let me know and I will give them Cathy's email address and such. Cathy right now attends Grace Brotheren Church....she would also like to find a small group to go to from some church like Vineyard Cooper Rd or Central Vineyard so wanted to menton that also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home