Saturday, March 31, 2007

rainy rainy day..............

I slept last night and slept until about 2:30 this afternoon and the funny thing is that Gracie also slept in with me that long. I am noticing her being more like an older dog now...she is not happy that it is raining out and I will not let her out to just lay in the rain and get soaked. It is not that cold out it is 52 but with her needing to be groomed and her fur so so very long and tangled and when she gets soaked it gets more tangled so right now I am just letting her out a few minutes at a time. She has a place in my patio that she loves to go to which is in the dirt and it makes a mud puddle and she loves to go play in that and drink from that etc etc...Today I am feeling calmer which is a good thing. I am eager to watch the OSU basketball game tonight - it would be great if OSU wins tonight and then for the final game. GO BUCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home