Saturday, April 07, 2007

Endings and Beginings................

Yesterday and today I find myself thinking lots about beginings and endings....my last appointment with Will was yesterday and so an ending in my life and then on Monday I start meeting with Nan so a begining in my life. Will is leaving Ohio and moving to California and is getting married in May so another ending in his life both as a single man and one who lives in Ohio and then begining a life in California and will be a married man soon. I am going to the calling hours today for Mike son-in-law of Fred and Nancy and Mike's life has ended on this earth yet has began in heaven...yet many people including Anya his wife and both of their families face a begining of living without Mike. Last evening Mom and I went to the Good Friday Service at the Cooper Road Vineyard and thinking lots of Jesus's last hours on this earth and his new begining and ours as believers when He rose from the dead.......the song that I have been singing in my head is now sure if this is the right title but it goes..."Glory in the Highest"....I still find myself and I hope that I never lose how I am amazed at how the creator of the universe wants to talk with us humans and loves us so so so very much. Oh I also have an interview on Monday so hope that will find me with another new beginning a job and the ending of my time without a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home