Wednesday, April 11, 2007

No job yet......

I had my 2nd interview with Teleperformance today....I got there and I got to listen to some of the calls coming into the section of Teleperformance that I was interviewing for....I thought that the interview went really well as did Cory my job coach....after the interview the woman who interviewed me walked us back to human resources and said that they would fill me in on everything...so was thinking then that I got the job....we waited about 20 minutes and then a woman from h.r. came out and took me back and told us that she apologized for the wait but h.r. wanted to hire me for the position and the supervisor in the section I had the 2nd interview with did not think that I had enough experience.....so h.r. said that they would keep my application on file and if any other departments needed help she would consider me. I was so sure and so was Cory that I would get the job we both left kind of like well did not expect that....so I got home around 4:00 p.m. and let Gracie out for a moment and crawled into bed and have been watching mindless television.....I need to sometime here soon pray and let myself feel all that I am feeling.....I was thinking earlier today that I think I want to just be here with Gracie and not leave till Sunday to go to church....I do need to clean lots and also need to do laundry and such but I guess for whatever reasons I am really kind of feeling like hibernating....even if I do totally hibernate for a few days I will get online and look at want ads for jobs....well that is all for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home