Sunday, April 15, 2007

ROUGH COUPLE OF DAYS................

It has been a really rough couple of days with physical pain being acute....my mental illness(s) being more visable and more acute.......feeling depressed and down about no job......even though I would not want to be partners with Clara again I am missing her insight and friendship and also thinking of her because today is her birthday. It was good to get out to church today and I was blessed many ways there today. My food has been REALLY BAD and I do not remember it being this bad in many months. It is about 6:45 p.m. and I am thinking of calling it a day and taking some magazines and a book or two to bed and my journal and cuddling with Gracie and watching some mindless television. It has been cold and windy here today....so another good reason to cuddle under the blankets and such...hot chocolate sounds so good but I have eaten enough sugar for today I think or at least for now I have....question Andrew when you read this can you remind me if you are on eastern standard time or what time zone....totally off the subject but i see my puzzle book so might take that to bed to work on...tomorrow i have got to clean and clean and clean and do laundry.... oh and look at job ads in the evening is the small group that i go to and my appointment with nan was canceled because she has pneumonia and will be off all this week. she has been sick this is going on her third week i hope that she gets better soon. I was scared well no not scared better words are concerned and ??? that i was going to end up in the hospital this weekend and that would have been such strife and confusion and such since nan is off sick and now that will is out of town i would had to go through the e.r. and that is not the greatest thing when one is not really bad fof mental health let alone when one is though i will say that mount carmel does do the best place of all of columbus and is the best floor to be on if one has to be in a psychiatric hospital....i really really need to remember my morning medications. well my wind is racing and weary and my body is screaming for some attention so going to go take some pain medication and rest and try to hold off on my night time meds for at least two hours becase if i take them this early i will wake up in like around 3 a.m. and then my whole sleep schedule will be screwed for a day or two......

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I hope you get to feeling better!!! I know exactly what you are going through as I deal with similar issues. I am on Eastern time, BTW. I live right on the Georgia/Alabama line.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home