Saturday, April 21, 2007

Beautiful day.................

sunny sky and warmer temperature and kind makes one thing that spring might be here. Last evening I spent time over at Charles and Maureen's home praying for the voting in Nigeria today. One really felt the power of God there. I enjoyed meeting some people who I did not know. I enjoyed of course holding Constance....she is such a beautiful baby and also a happy and social one. Today I woke up and found myself crying again and not sure why if it is bipolar stuff or is it because I am feeling so very overwealmed in almost every area of my life. I do not think that I mentioned that since last Sunday when John prayed for my legs the numbness has almost totally been gone and my pain has been lots less also.Thank you God. I wanted to ask if you read this if you would be pray for a dear dear sweet woman her name is Ruth and she is I think 93 and was just diagnosed with bone cancer. She is the grandma of Terri who is married to my nephew Jordan and Terri is very very close to Ruth she has been both like a mother and grandmother to Terri. The doctors seem postive yet at age 93 one is worried. I was reminded of that verse cast all your cares on God for He cares for you....so I need to do that with my worries about Ruth and also about my own situations. Thank you God for reminding me of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home