Saturday, April 28, 2007

saturday afternoon

Yesterday was a good day...and I am so happy to think that today is going to be a good one also. My mom was kind and generous to pay for Gracie to be groomed yesterday so she has her summer look....she looks so different though because this time they even cut the hair off of her ears and tail so she does not have the pigtail look on her ears and the fan look on her tail....hard to explain unless one has seen her before. Mom and I used a coupon she had to buy one dinner get one free at Noodles and the food was really good! I would go back there again I think and so did Mom. We picked up Gracie after a late lunch and then drove to Urbana in the evening to see Ruth. I stayed in the car with Gracie while Mom went in to visit her and Mom said that she seemed overall to be in a good mood and looked good...Terri and her mom and aunt were going to visit her last evening as well so Ruth was having a very busy evening. Gracie loves to ride and is so so good when she rides....we picked her up at 4:30 p.m. and after going to Urbana we stopped at Giant Eagle and got home around 9:15 p.m. and she did not bark once and did not have to get out to go or anything....we had stopped to give her water and an cheeseburger before leaving Columbus since she had been at the groomers all day.
I am really frustrated about food and eating and all that goes with that...emotions and such. I think that I am going to check into how expenisive Optifast is at OSU thinking if I did that a month or two that would shrink my stomach plus get a jumpstart again on losing weight and then go back to a a food plan to continue to lose weight...also might check into Jenny Craig or something like that. I want and need to start praying before I eat and when I get hungry and ask Him what I should or should not eat because I have really seen how on my own I just cannot do this...this being eating healthy and losing weight and such....I am grateful that today is a good day as far as the bipolar and other mental health stuff. OH I know what else I do have a job interview on Tuesday....would appreciate prayers about that.
Monday is going to be a very busy day for me....I have therapy with Nan at 1:00 p.m. and mom is picking me up from Worthington because I need to stop at COVA to get a copy of my resume on good paper and such for the interview on Tuesday and then I meet with my case manager at 3:00 p.m. and then going to the potluck at small group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home