Monday, April 23, 2007

lj's in life

I decided yesterday that I need to start daily thinking of lj's.....lj's are little joys...they are the thigs that make a day better yet are not huge and are little things that touch ones heart or add to one's day such as a great conversation with a frind...such as yesterday for me a couple of lj's were....Lucy Hickman let me hold her and she is such a sweet sweet baby.....the weather was so nice yesterday with the sun shining....Stacy one of the woman who goes to the same group I go to on Monday evenings at Jeff and Teresa's home let me borrow a book of a favorite author of hers and I am really enjoying the book...so things like that. I had a phone call from my nephew Brendan last night and he shared some exiting news....he asked Courtney his girlfriend to marry him and she said yes so I am exited for him. I have not met her and actually none of our family has met her thought he has spent time with her family they both live in Florida right now is the reason we have not met her....they are thinking of September and I was so happy to find out that they are thinking of moving to Columbus in the summer or fall of 2008 for Brendan to get his masters at OSU. I was also very touched and blessed and again amazed at God's goodness...someone I know just a bit from talking to her on Sundays told me she felt God wanted her to help me some with money since she knows I am not working well here is showing how good God is there was a bill I needed to pay this week and I knew that I did not have the whole amount to send and the amount that God led her to share with me was just shy of $7.00 that I needed so I was able to pay that bill. Thank you God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home