Thursday, May 10, 2007

Isolation Mood............

I have found myself wanting to isolate this week but am determined that this weekend I will push myself to not isolate. I was able through a blessing from some people at church and samples from my doctor it looks like except for perhaps one medication have enough for a month until I see my doctor again so that is good. I have been experiencing lots more symptoms of my mental illness(s) so the doctor decided to add a new medication...it will be so great if it takes away the symptoms that make being productive and in social situations difficult but I am bummed about having to be on another medication. Yesterday I went to Columbus Area and put in an application to be a peer counselor...I would really like that job! I also faxed in some others to answer phones at a business and such. I am so overwealmed with my place and trying to remind myself that every little bit of cleaning I get done helps....I think I have found myself so very very very tired...tired of the mental illness(s)...tired of being obese...tired of having walking issues....tired of not finding a job....I find myself amazed that the creator of the universe cares for me the whole mess that I am...and wondering how to ask for help from people when one is concerned about rejection...no easy answers for any of the things I am wondering about and concerned about.....just know to get up and deal with the days and nights the best that I can with help from God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home