Thursday, May 03, 2007

Job looking...............

today I was at COVA to meet with Cory my career developer/job coach. We faxed in a few resumes and the plan is to next week go to Columbus Area Mental Health to drop off a resume and hopefully be able to talk with someone there in the H.R. department. It is really pretty out with the warm weather and blue skies.......I find myself still crying for no real reasons every day this week so am wondering if it is the bipolar...is it that I need medication changes...is it hormones.....is it just that I am feeling more overwealmed than I think that I am....not sure at all but will say the crying out of the blue and for hours on end is getting tiresome. It is going to be a big long weekend for my nephew Brendan....Marianne and Johnny(his parents) flew to Florida today to meet his bride to be Courtney and then on Sunday he graduates from college....and then on Monday starts working f.t. at the place he has been working p.t. for a few years now. He had the opportunity to work for Samaritin (sp?) Purse overseas but decided against it. It will be interesting to see where all Brendan goes in life...he is a great guy and very very talented and loves God. He is thinking of moving to Columbus in the fall of 2008 to go to OSU for his Masters. I am looking foward to the C.V. prayer vigil that starts tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home