Friday, May 04, 2007

PLEASE PRAY...MIRACLES NEEDED................

or something BIG has to happen or else life will get much more intense and worse and not sure how all to describe it.....I will try to make this short and hopefully able for people to understand......I found out today that I am maxed out on what Humana which is Medicare Part D will pay for my medications! So that means that I will have to pay out of pocket which I cannot do because the medications that I am on which right now are five are expensive so if I were going to pay out of pocket it would be roughly $2500.00 - $3000.00 a month which of course even when I am working I cannot do....I can get samples sometimes from my doctors for 3 of them but the one that I need like the most is like $900.00 a month and it is hard at times to get samples of that one.....not asking for money just asking for prayers that I can figure out how to get the meds that I need and also another large prayer request is that this issue does not end me up in the hospital.............thanks.........o.k. adding some more things that I found out about today...took Gracie to the vet...she has a double ear infection again and also the doctor said that with her sleeping more and eating less and such is from having some back pain so she got a shot of cortizone and is going to be on anti-inflammatory medication for at least a week. I really felt bad to find out she is in pain and could tell when Dr. Goode checked her spine and she flintched. If there is a positive besides finding out what is wrong with her if she does have to be on the anti-inflammatory medication all of the time is is only about $8.00 a week so should be able to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home