Saturday, June 16, 2007

Saturday Evening................

giving up carbonated drinks is not as easy as i thought that it would be! i guess that i should not be surprized since i am in the habit of drinking lots of diet pop. my mom said that i should not be as hard on myself as i am being since i just decided like a week and a half ago to slow down and try to be off carbonated drinks by july...i no longer buy any pop to keep at home and am trying to drink more water and such but today i have been a mess with stomach issues due to not having one of medications so my sleep has been all jacked up! it is one of the psychiatric medications...and of course it is the most expensive one so i need to wait till i get my medical card....then with being off of it for almost all of two weeks now except for like four doses i have to start back at a lower dose and then it will take a few weeks to get it up to where it should be and i am having to do that with another medication also so anyway back to the pop i let myself drink it twice today when my mom and i were out. i feel like i have a diet pepsi addiction.
this morning stacy and i got together for coffee at borders and it was a really nice time. i shared some from my past and about the mental illness(s) which went fine just had lots to deal with within my own brain once i got home. i am hoping that i will sleep tonight at least maybe just a couple of hours in a row. o.k. so lj's for today......great company and a great cup of ice tea at borders.....gracie being so so good in the car with mom and i.......kind of shallow but there are some shows that i like on television tonight so i can relax and stretch out my legs....stacy is going to lend me some good reads......

1 Comments:

Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I WISH I COULD GIVE UP carbonated drinks, coffee, cigarettes...
YIKES!
Always,
Crusty~

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home