Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Red White and Boom

Tonight is Red White and Boom...the HUGE event downtown for fireworks and music and such. I went down a couple of times years ago but did not really enjoy it because of the HUGE crowds and all....I do not do well in crowds and especially in the dark and all BUT tonight should be a fun time because my mom now lives in a highrise that faces downtown and lives on the 15th floor so should be a great view of the fireworks and the music is on both the television and radio and it will be not so hot and not the HUGE crowds but we will kind of a have a full houe in my mom's apartment with if everyone is coming who sasid they would be is....7 adults and 8 kids....I have not seen some of the kids since Christmas since they live out of town so especially Kati who turns 2 next week will have really changed.
I am still having troubles with jfs and such...I received another blessing of a couple I know buying me a weeks supply of my psychiatric medication and with the discount cards I have I was able to get half of an rx for the new pain medication...I hope it works it is strong with a base of morphine and so far I just have kind of a strating to be fuzzy brain which is not great but has not helped the pain yet but it is a med that is to last 12 hours so maybe it will kick in later. I was to have a meeting with my new case manager but he was out on an emergency so we rescheduled for Friday...he was very apologetic but not a great start. I met with Cory and we sent in a few resumes so that is good. I am still finding like job openings but Mainstream does not go there or need more experience then i have or such......very frustrating!
Food has been really bad lately!!!! I got to get back on track soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home