Monday, June 25, 2007

Heart Breaking.............................

I cannot give details at this time but someone very close to me who I love and care about so much his wife asked for a divorce....he does NOT at all want a divorce....he is broken hearted not sure what the future holds for him or his children. PLEASE PRAY if you are a praying person. My heart is breaking...Jesus please come and heal this marriage now. Jesus show me how to pray for all involved. Jesus help me to not think wrong thoughts about his wife....be with the children show them that you are there for them....show me what to do and what to say...help me turn my anger at the darkness of this world and not at a person...amen

1 Comments:

Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I will pray. I will pray that they will give it a try. I hope there aren't children involved. And I hope that you're doing alright!!
Always,
Crusty~

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home