Thursday, June 28, 2007

unexpected blessings...................ect.........

Today started out intense because of a really bad awful night....but I did make it thru the night without using so thank you God! I had therapy this morning and it was as life is right now intense yet helpful. I was waiting for Mainstream outside the building even though it is so muggy and hot today the grounds of the Harding/OSU campus are so beautiful and peaceful I enjoyed seeing the trees and all of the animals and such....so that was an lj for sure. I got home and kind of unraveled but got a reality check in talking with an aquintance of mine who also struggles with mental illness(s) and is soon to be homeless. I wish I had an extra bedroom for her to be able to stay at least temporary....we had a good conversation about God and churches and she has been really burnt in the past by church and I hope and pray that she and I will continue to stay connected and pray that she finds a place to stay. My cable was temporarily cut off when I got home today and again my mom stepped in and paid that bill for me so I have cable again. I had a huge sweet unexpected blessing today when I went to get my mail there was a bag in my mailbox and I opened it to find a $100.00 Walgreen card and also a box of candy....the interesting thing is that the person or persons must have been led by God about the candy because it is gummy lifesavers which are like a top favorite of mine yet most people do not know that and not many adults like gummy candys...another lj
Yesterday again I left messages with many people at jfs trying to get the food stamps and my medical card.....and did not again get any calls back. My mom even yesterday called the mayors hotline and they could not help since jfs is county but did give her a number to call and mom did and she also left messages for a few people. I just am scared and concerned that I will end up in the hospital....not a fun place in the psychiatric unit of the hospital....not that really any place is fun in a hospital except when moms are having babies........o.k. I know labor is not fun...yet the fruits of that labor are most times. I do hope that it rains we could really use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home