Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Ramblings....................

Today is one of the days that come along that I feel really handicapped! I was to help out with passing out of pop with Central Vineyard and was so exited about going and pusing myself to talk to people I do not know and such....well about the time my mom was picking me up to give me a ride it started storming. I love summer rains but really do not like storms! I ended up not going because....I have metal in both of my legs and walk with a metal cane and get worried about getting struck by lightening. I have trouble walking on grass let alone wet grass and was afraid of falling. I am trying a new pain medication which is strong but so far even with doubling the dose it just takes about 30% of the pain away....I get worried because it is a form of morphine that I am taking and if it does not really help much what else can my doctor and I try? So that is why it is one of the days that I am feeling handicapped.
Last evening it was fun yet chaotic over at my mom's place watching Red White and Boom. FANTASTIC VIEW of the fireworks!!! The kids got kind of wound up especially Kati the youngest who ran and ran and rain in the apartment and was LOVED opening and shutting over and over and over the screen door of the patio and screaming happily Hunter her brother who is 6 was so happy about watching the fireworks and that he did not hear the noise which bothers him and after they were over he was telling my mom that they were the awesomist fireworks that he had even seen and then I wase sure reminded that he has older brothers when he said that the fireworks were pimped out....had to explain new meaning of that to my mom who wondered why he was using the word pinp. It was great to see my nephews Jerah who I do not see much since he and Cindy are so busy and live out of town and she had to work so she did not come but 3 of the kids came....Jordan and Terri and the kids came and it was great to see all of them and then my sister Marianne and her husband Johnny came and it was goood to see them yet they both were kept really busy since they are gramma and grampa and all of the kids wanted their attention.
Food has not been good at all this week so far. I have got to get back on track! I find of course when I am nervous and all of my mental illnes(s) are kicking in and my pain level is acute and medication issues all tend to make me eat more and make not so great choices. I did have something last night that I really liked I had gotten from Trader Joes some chicken hotdogs not seasoned much and did not have msg or additives and they were really really yummy! I plan to get them again. I had gotten them mainly for Kati the almost two year old who has SEVER allergies to LOTS of things...they have to keep an epipin (sp?) with them at all times since she is so allergice to LOTS of things and plus has breathing treatments every day and has to use an inhaler lots so anyway I higly recommed the chicken hotdogs. My nephew Jerah really likes Indian food and none of his family does so he is coming to Columbus sometime for the two of us to go out for Indian food...anyone have a suggestion of best place you have been to for Indian food? Well even though it is not helping the pain much I am getting brain fuzz I think from the medication so will stop for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I can't imagine how you're feeling right now. I know hang in there won't solve it, but at least you know there are people out there that are cheering for you!
Always,
crusty~
"hang in there" or. "H.I.T" :)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home