Friday, July 06, 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

I am soooooooooooooooooooo frustrated with my eating right now thus the written scream! I really am not sure what is going on lately that I have been binging LOTS more than I have in like months maybe even a year plus. I am determined to try to at least eat somewhat decent tonight for dinner....probably a Lean Cuisine frozen dinner. Today was an alright day food and eating issues aside....I met my new case manager Patrick and he is a nice guy.....very young at least in looks and his job he had before this was archiology kind of a big switch in my brain to go from digging fossils to doing social work. I am REALLY trying to have an open mind since the last case manager I had before Patrick switched from a career unrelated to social work and she did not work out well. I also am keeping an open mind because one of my pet peeves in people being late....and I am not talking like you know a few minutes I am talking like today he was like 45 minutes late!!! and then add to that the first meeting we had scheduled he was not able to make it so I am kind of leery. I did have a really great meeting with Mike from COVA and he explained some things that I did not know so that is really good....and I was glad that Lisa went with me for a second set of ears. My pain level is really extremely high today....I am thinking tonight and tomorrow I will probably watch television and read. I need to fill out some forms on the internet so will probably try to do those things sometime this weekend. I am doing laundry tonight so should be done with that for the weekend. I also want to try to meet some of my neighbors....there is a man who lives next door who I believe is from India and I hear him talking on his phone and smell food when he is cooking (yummy) but have not seen him out like in the parking lot to really speak and not sure culture wise how he would think my being a woman and going over and knocking on his door....I am really tired mainly due to the pain level plus i did get up earlier than normal the past two mornings but went to bed earlier the nights before so thinking it is the pain level being high since sleep is not so great with pain being high even if I do get to bed earlier.

2 Comments:

Blogger SpringMist said...

Hey Miss mosaicmind!
45 minutes??? That is rude to keep u waiting like tht.
I dont think ur neighbour would mind. Nothing wrong in being a good neighbour and saying hi!

What do u think about going vegie for a day. I know since I am a vegan, that is totally bias advice on my part, but it is a healthy way once in a while. Try it out and tell me if it is ok.

I have to say I am very proud of u in overcoming so many obstacles in life. U never give up n keep on fighting!
Bye.

5:13 AM  
Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I agree with Kyrie!
that's awful!

hang in there!
Always,
crusty~

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home