Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday Monday...........

I think tbat tbe title of my post is the same as the name of a song be the Mamas and the Pappas....am I right? I am happy that today it is sunny out and not too warm it seens though where my apartment is located with the patio in the shade it stays really nice. It has been a HUGE blessing since my air conditioner does not work right now and I do not have the money to fix it right now BUT also I am finding myself I think to be perimenapause and find that I am more cold natured now. I even have been sleeping with a cover on me and have not turned on a fan in the bedroom yet I do use the fan in the main room.
O.K. I know some about computers but now alot so am getting really frustrated with not knowing how to add links to my blog. I am also at times not being able to add a comment on someone else's blog...it will come up this page not found...does that mean that whoever's blog it is is writing on it or something because at times it will be all day that I cannot add something or maybe just part of the day, So it is times like these I wish Andrew and I were in the same town since he knows so much about computers and since I have MAJOR PHOBIAS about letting most people in my place that is not an option so saying all of that to say if someone can comment and guide me through putting links on may blog and can also give me ideas why I am getting that message about page not being found ans such it would be much appreciated.
Gracie has spent a good amount of time outside and so I am going to bring her in and wastch some television or read a book and hopefully take a nap....still really tired today.

4 Comments:

Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

hmm...as far as the comments go I'm not certain..
BUT, to add something new *such as a list of your favorite blogs* do the following:
sign into your google/blog account.
click on the word CUSTOMIZE located in the upperright hand corner of your blog.
Select EDIT layout.
You'll be taken to your blog but behind the scenes.
Select the box (should be the one on the right) that says, "Add NEW PAGE*
Select that option.
from there you're able to choose from different options.
Email me if you'd like, and I'll walk you through it.
crustybeef3@sbcglobal.net

Always,
Crusty~

11:01 AM  
Blogger Trying2BMe said...

I've given you an award... come claim it.

Have a blessed day my friend.

2:25 PM  
Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Okay here are the actual steps to add your favorite blogs:

1-click on CUSTOMIZE
2-CLICK on ADD PAGE ELEMENT
3-CLICK on LINK LIST
4-CLICK ON NEW SITE URL
a. This is where you type your fav blog's address (the http://...)
5.-CLICK Oon NEW SITE NAME
a. This is where you type the name of the blog (ie: 4th ave Blues)
6. CLICK on SAVE CHANGES
7. CLICK on VIEW BLOG

(repeat steps to add more of your fav's.)

I hope this helps!
always,
Crusty~

6:50 PM  
Blogger SpringMist said...

Whn u come with pages not being found, it is probably because of ur internet connection not being good. I use dial-up so I kinda face the same problem sometimes.
Narrowband internet? Same here. But I kinda feel ur connection might be even slower. Try calling up ur internet provider's customer service.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home