Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fajita Fun.........................

Today was a really fun and relaxing day....September. Dee (her mom), Autumn (her daughter) and I went to Dayton to the Fajita Festival. It was held at a little park which had lots of shade. It was a beautiful day to be outside. The festival is a fund raiser for Special Olympics and they surved fajitas (chicken or beef) chips and salsa and they also had hotdogs and corn on the cob. It was $10.00 a person and kids were free 10 and under.It was located in Dayton Ohio so a nice drive. We stopped at ? a wonderful ice cream place in Hilliard...so back at home and in major pain but it was worth it and I knew before going I would be in pain. I was really glad to spend time with all of them. Autumn is going to Duke University as a freshman so most likely the last time I will see her before she leaves. The trip September paid for everthing because of my birthday. I was shocked that her mom got me a dvd of a movie and also a gift certificate for Amazon!
Yesterday I posted that I was freaking out some about the way that i was feeling well so later on in the day I was thinking and solved what was going on...my fibro was acting up...so then I was able to relax. Tomorrow I get to spend some time with Jordan my nephew....he is coming to Columbus and visiting church with me and then we are going to meet mom for lunch and then maybe go to a movie afterwords. It will be good to see him.
My sister Marianne gave me a couple of cds for my birthday and I am blessed so much by Jasom Gray and his cd is called " all the lovely losers" I have not checked if his songs are on myspace or someplace but song The Cut. WOW. and the rest of the cd is very mving. The other artist I got a cd of is Leah Martnesen and she tours with my sister for the recovery tour and the favorite song of hers that is on it is " Race Cars in the Rain" I think most people can relate to knowing someone like what the song talks about. I think since I am in so much pain and since I have to leave early in the morning and it is going to be a busy day I will go to bed and read and watch television. I think it listed wrong on the cd it...the song of Leah Martesen.



1 Comments:

Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I LOVE FAJITA'S!
Hope you're having a good weekend.
how painful is your fibroid? I've never had them..I've heard though that it can render you useless.
Always,
Crusty~

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home