Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Eating Out...............

Mom and I ate out today. I enjoyed it while I was there but the food did not agree with me here a few hours later...I ate a steak and mashed potatoes and salad bar...I think that the things such as the macaroni salad and the steak did not agree with me. It also could be that since I had not eaten anyting except for a few crackers that is why it did not settle well. I have got to start drinking more water again! I have got to stop drinking as much pop as I have been also. My mom paid today for lunch and for dog food for Gracie and a haircut for me and a new day planner. I do not know what I would do without her help! She even bought me some new clothes for when I get a job. I am really going to try to save them for the most part till I work to keep them in good shape.

3 Comments:

Blogger jAMiE said...

Hi there...thanks for stopping by my blog. I thought i'd come take a look at your blog...i'm enjoying it...and thank goodness for moms, eh!

11:58 AM  
Blogger SpringMist said...

I really have to get a hair cut for myself too!
I am trying to decrease my coke intake too. Too much caffeine is making me jittery not to mention my insomnia!

1:11 PM  
Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Glad you got out and it seems like you had a good time!
Keep your best interests at heart and don't overdo anything..
stay sound,
Always,
crusty~

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home