Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday Evening.........

I have lots that I want to share yet am so tired tonight that I probably will not get into all of it. I have not heard from the place where I interviewed at. I am going to TRY to be brave and email or call tomorrow to see what is going on....if they hired someone if i will get an opportunity to have a second interview and such. Tonight I went to an educational group at the same place i go for therapy and such. It was good and I learned some things...the name of it was "balanced eating on a balanced budget" i realized tonight as i was coming home that with it getting darker earlier my fears of being outside when it is dark are just starting again. it always happens as it gets into the fall and even more as it gets into October. It is hard because I have alot of severe PTSD in regards to fall and then add to that bipolar tends to get worse in the fall and spring so with both of those it feels like lots of stuff coming up. I think I am more leery of fall with not doing great anyway the past month or two...BUT yesterday I will have to say was one of the best days I had in a very long time for which I am grateful and thankful for! Well I think that I will end for now and will probably write more tomorrow on some subjects that I would like input from my blogger buddys........but for now I will share some of my lj's for today.....I met with Pat (case manager) at Borders and treated myself to a iced coffe mocha.....a friend from church has been lending me some really great books to read (mysteries but not really goory etc) and for those of you who do not know I love to read!.....Gracie my dog who is such a sweetie even as barky and terrier acting that she is she seems to always know when to hop on the couch or bed to have me pet her which helps she and I.........Nancy a woman I know from church had told me about this bracelet she used to have and wear in regards to eating and such and today she told me she found some so she is going to give me one soon and it has on it self control and she said that in the past it has helped her when she was going to binge or eat things that were not great for her and she would move her right hand and see the bracelet on her and the bracelet says self control......oh this is an lj from yesterday but I got to meet with my friend Maureen and we went to Borders to hang out and Constance her BEAUTIFUL SWEET HAPPY baby who is 6 months I think and I enjoyed that. It is so cute to hear Constance do her happy scream which she can do quite loud now so after a short time of that we decided best to leave since we were in a bookstore and such. I look foward to getting to know them both beter and her husband Charles better also......so those are lj's for now. Anybody want to share any lj's? Oh for those who are not familier with lj's it stands for little joys and they are things that are not huge yet make life a bit better. One more kind of silly thing to share but at times it is annoying and sometimes I think it is cute...as Gracie gets older and she is 7 now and seeming more and more like an older dog right well she also now has this behavior where if she has been really active of if lots has been going on around her and she does not nap she gets so she acts like a tired toddler grumpy and almost like whining at times and I will tell her she needs to go lay down and take a nap and most times she does. Sleeping in is not a problem for me with her because she once she gets to sleep at night sleeps lots like I do. I think that there is a show tonight with clips from the beginings of Saturday Night Live so think that I will go watch that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lj for me....

The Center For Balanced Living

Thank you for reminding me its there

I have your bracelet in my purse so I won't forget it again.

You need to switch to LiveJournal, like Erica said!

6:55 PM  
Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

hmmm,..perhaps if you mailed them a thank you card -that always got me-the ones that would take the time after the interview to mail me a handwritten thank you note..makes a good difference.

How's everything else? You seem to be doing very very well..I hope you find time to relax and unwind too!!
Always,
Crusty~

7:01 AM  
Blogger jAMiE said...

I'd love a bracelet like that to remind me of things...what a good idea.

I hope you are well.

3:55 PM  
Blogger SpringMist said...

Yes. I thought the bracelet was a great idea too.
Crusty's idea sounds great about the thank you note.
I went to Borders yesterday to get some stuff. My lj was I bought 2 notebooks with beautiful designs on top.
Well, take care mosaicmind. I am kinda tired right now.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home