Saturday, September 01, 2007

This week has gone fast........................

and I was surprized when I realized that I had not posted anything since Tuesday! It actually overall except for some food issues a good week. Gosh where to start? I found out that I am elgible for the low income rx help which is such a HUGE BLESSING! I went to get my pain medication rx filled and it normally is like $350.00 and then if I got the rx and used the Walgreens discount card it marked it down to about $185.00 and so I had gotten a call that I was elgible for the very low income plan and the medications a month supply would be between $5.00 - $10 so when I got to the pharmacy it cost me only $1.00! I have been trying to push myself to be more social....so went to another small group thru the church and I really enjoyed it. It was a beautiful evening yesterday and we all sat outside and Kori and John have a firepit so we had a fire which it was a perfect night for. I received a HUGE blessing from Kori and John yesterday when they have one of those cell phone plans where they get like 5 phones so they gave me a cell phone that I can use on their plan! I never have used a cell phone much at all except for perhaps if I am out and need to call Mainstream and at times use them for making long distance calls yet I always feel safer when I have one with me.
O.K. I was in a good mood until someone stopped by to complain about Gracie barking too much when she is outside. I tried to tell them with facing a parking lot and people coming and going she is going to bark etc etc..................I guess I am just going to have to not let her out much just to hang out on the patio because even when I am close by she barks. I am so frustrated by this all!!! I just think that some people do not understand dogs...............
I did not hear anything back about the job so no news in this case is bad news. I did pray about it and felt like God was preparing me to not get the job so I was not totally surprized. Well I had planned to write more but now am bumming over the dog situation............so more another time.

3 Comments:

Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Don't stress about dear Gracie.

ask yourself, what type of person was it that stopped by to complain..

Just turn your music up really loud in your house so it'll drown out the sound of Gracie barking outside. :) hee-hee..

If for some reason this job doesn't seek you, there'll only be something better..without a doubt.
Remember not to feel dispair, because you're being carried by G-d (God) right now..

Always,
Crusty~

5:58 AM  
Blogger jAMiE said...

Wow that's great about your prescriptions, what a difference that will make for you.

Welcome to the world of cell phones...enjoy!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

The world is a great place when people don't stop by to ruin your day, isn't it?

Let the dog howl ... if they don't like it they can move.

When dealing with things like neighbors, relationships, and jobs, I always try to break things down into what can I change, what can't I change and what I can turn over to my Higher Power.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home