Tuesday, September 18, 2007

part two of questions

I was reflecting again on the questions and I think came up with more simple answers to describe. I would say in general after a service I feel peace and hope and at times also convicted and full of care and concern about big issues. I do know that even when it is something that I am really convicted about I get lots out of it and even when life is hard and my mental illness(s) are kicking in and even if I am in lots of physical pain and it is hard to get up and moving and I want to isolate I am ALWAYS afterwards QUITE glad that I made the choice to go....and I still get amazed over and over again how God the creator of the universe loves and cares for me.
It was a good e.d. support group tonight....lots of good discussions...mixed with almost everyone talking and there were of course some tears and some laughter. The group seems to be gettting better in my opinion. I think that I will take my medications and head to bed soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

It sounds to me that's exactly what you need! I'm glad for you that you have that..you're very lucky!! You are being carried, Dear Mosiac...he's got you in his grasp..those are his footprints you see.
Keep those positive lists...things that you did for the day that made you feel good..That's good for the soul!! :)
Always,
Crusty~

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home