Thursday, November 01, 2007

October is over....................

and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that it is over! It for sure had some really rough days yet was better than I thought that it would be. November can be also a rough month for me yet just like I did in October Nan(therapist) and I are coming up with a plan. I think that I will blog more now that October is past. One reason I did not post more in October is because it felt like to raw of sharing via a blog where almost anyone can read it and also many of the things that I would have said are contoversial and did not want to get into discussions with others on some subjects. O.K. so all of that being said my plan is to really start blogging more about my e.d. and eating and such and also make sure to mention lj's too.

2 Comments:

Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Happy NOVEMBER, Happy Sabbath! Happy SundaY! HAppy smiles to you!!
How's your day?
Here's to a good new month, right?
Always,
Crusty~

12:15 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Hope you are well. I am so missing your posts and your writings. My only way of keeping up with you is through email and this blog, and I consider you a good and heartfelt friend. Let us know how you are friend!

Jonathon Andrew

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home