Sunday, November 11, 2007

sunday evening................

well it has been a good weekend but i find myself glad to get back home and it just be myself and gracie! i had one of not sleeping good nights last night most likely to not taking the whole dose of serequil. i only took about a fifth of the dose because i needed to take the max of my pain medication and i do not like the feeling of when i take the max pain medication and the whole dose of serequil...i find myself again tonight in major pain and needing to take the max pain medication but also need to sleep so it does not kick me into a manic phase so guess i will take the whole dose of serequil and hope that relaxing with my legs up will help calm the pain down.
today was busy....i left home at 8:00 a.m. to go to church and then my ride picked me up at 12:30 p.m. i came home and let gracie out and fed her and played on the internet until time for mom to pick me up at 2:00 p.m. we went out to eat at applebees...we each had onion soup and then split one of the choose 3 combos so we each had a mini cheeseburger and about 5 shrimp each and each about 1/3 of a mexican wrap....good food yet more meat than i usually eat. we then went to the arlington library so i could return books and pay my fines and check some books out and then from there we went to dollar tree and i got some great deals! i like dollar tree because the have many items and unlike some of the stores that say that they are a dollar store every item in dollar tree is a dollar. i was able to get 3 cardboard baby books which will be good for a shower i am going to on friday...found a really cute toddler shirt that had two guitars and said rock and hope that it fits patrick whose dad is the worship pastor at central vineyard and got some food items and remembered to get motrin and a travel mug for coffee....then mom wanted to go to meijers to get the deal on shrimp so we went there but i just stayed in the car due to enough stimulization with people and noises and lights and such and enjoyed a cold pepsi. so i am back home and enjoying hanging out with gracie and i like some t.v. shows that are on tonght....and knowing me i might read and watch t.v. or more likely fall asleep in front of the t.v. i would like to do at least one load of laundry tonight.
tomorrow is therapy day and i have an idea that it might be intense. i made tentative plans to get together with tammy tomorrow after her therapy session...we both go to the same place for therapy but if i am still feeling the way i am right now i think that i will just want to come home and stay home for the rest of the day. we also made tentative plans for tuesday also to go exercising together at a place where we both have memberships and i should go but again i am feeling like i just kind of want to stay home lots over the next couple of days.........the time change and it getting dark earlier kind of throws me for a loop until i get used to it and the cold and dreary rainy days like today also have an impact on my wanting to stay in.
so my lj's for today are.....good buys at dollar tree....finding books that i want to read from the library and being able to pay my fines so that i can check out books....bubble gum i am getting hooked on it and it does help me when i am stressing out....having a place where i can be alone as far as no other human interactions when i want....gracie....and an lj which is actually a bj (big joy) are blogging buddies.....well off to do some laundry and decide if i am going to eat something and to have a peaceful evening.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

So glad you had a peaceful day. I know so very well about over-stimulation around a lot of people. I can't take big crowds and want to stay at home in front of my comforting computer. Good luck tomorrow with the therapist. I need to reschedule mine as I missed my last appointment when I wasn't feeling well. I love your lj's. It reminds me of the many I have as well. Take care dear friend and I hope you get some good and restful sleep tonight. I will be thinking of you!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home