Friday, November 09, 2007

thank you andrew

for your comments and concern. it really helps knowing that you understand! today so far is somewhat of a better day. sleep was really chaotic for me i would rather spend a night awake then the sleeping off and on and off and on and off and on all night! i also am trying to remember to take my medications like i should even though as andrew posted about sometimes the side effects make me not want to take them yet for me i also just feel like i am on so many.....i am on one for depression and then three for the bipolar and d.i.d. and then i have to often take pain and then another rx for medical reasons. i have dropped the one for depression by taking just half of the dose and that little bit less really has an positive result of less side effects. i would like to be able to get off of the lamictal. i did the last time i saw my psychiatric doctor talked about if i was stable that after october and november were over we would talk about dropping some doeses. i have to take the serequil to be able to sleep and am on a really high dose yet if i do not take it i do not sleep and then that often throws me into a manic not sleeping pattern. the only other thing i think that would help me sleep is if i drank but that would NOT be good thing even when it is tempting at times.
food so far today has been good....i just have eaten breakfast and made good choices with eating oatmeal and yougurt. i decided to keep track of what i am eating and what the feelings are and such.....and i think that will help me and nan(my therapist) see patterns and such.
oh i wanted to mention that on some of the blogs of my blogger friends from outside of columbus i am having trouble leaving comments on them so wanted to mention to andrew that i got a smile out of the pictures of your dog. thanks for sharing those.
i go to cova today for an appointment with my job coach and then hoping to come back home and clean and do some laundry and also try to knit some too. i had agreed with nan that i would clear off my table so that i can do some arts and crafts which i really like to do and also it is a good stress buster for me and something i can kind of focus on and stop some of the obsessive thinking and such. i also want to try to figure out some ideas of things to make to make some christmas gifts for family and friends. i will see how it goes......i have got to clean my floor too which is difficult for me with my pain level and leg issues and such but it i know will make me feel much better about my place if i get that done yet knowing that my pain will be acute after i do that but i am thinking i will take my pain medications and then plan to stretch out and put my legs up afterwards for awhile.
o.k. i am determined to think of some positives so will want to make an effort to when i post to think of some lj's so for today.......the lj's so far are... talking with my sister on the phone which we rarely do we email lots yet sometimes i just really want to talk in voice....gracie was extra cuddly this morning....finding all of the library books so i can get those returned this weekend....knowing that i made plans to get out tomorrow. i really enjoy going to the library downtown to watch people. it is such a diverse group of people who go to that branch...having oatmeal for breakfast i really find it one of my comfort foods....having a comment from andrew and knowing someone gets it......having a computer....so anyone want to share their lj's? if you forget what an lj is it is a little joy of the day which makes the day a bit better not huge things just little things. i would really like to know others lj's..................

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are at least a little better. My lj for the day (so far) is that none of my students had any negative behaviors today even though my assistant was absent. Take care!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I get it. Yes, I do and I want you okay. I so enjoyed reading you lj's. I learned that phrase from you and have been trying to thing of some daily for me as well. I am thinking of you. I wished we lived closer as I think we would be awesome friends. Close as brothers and sisters. Sleep tight tonight and enjoy your knitting.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Nice to find your comment on my blog, much appreciated!

I am sorry to hear that things have been so tough for you latey. Glad to hear that they are getting a little bit better.

I like how you make the time to write about lj's. It does help to stay positive and life is mainly made up of all the little day to day joys that get us through the rough spots.

My lj's for this weekend is that my youngest son is home from college and I got to hang out with him and catch up on the goings on his life.

Take care,
Lena

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home