Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tired....

well it seems like my sleep is swinging from not much to lots! i am trying not to fight it hoping that it will get more regular soon. i think even though it is just 7:30 p.m. i am going to throw the load into the dryer and take my medications and get ready to go to bed and watch t.v. and perhaps read too. not much to say yet will share some lj's from today.....looking at the pictures on andrew's blog of the moon....a man who i know from cova (where i go to get help looking for work) he has lots of issues is deaf and does not know much sign language besides basic but we always wave hi and such well today i could not get the juice vending machine to work and it took my dollar and would not give it back to me and he was in the vending area and he left and came back with maggie the receptionist to see if she could help me. i did not get i back and just left my name and the amount with maggie i just thought it was really sweet of that man to do that....my friend s and i figured out what mom and i are going to take for thanksgiving. it will be alot of fun to be there...having nice mainstream drivers....i had some real cheese to mix up with the powdered cheese from box mac and cheese...good t.v. shows on that are not really violent and such so easy to watch before one goes to sleep.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Oh, I love to mix real cheese with my Kraft boxed macaroni and cheese. It tastes so good! Hope you had a good night of TV and resting in bed.

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home