Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I did it!

i am so proud of myself i got out out and swept off the sidewalk!

it is around 6:30 p.m. and i am on a roll today doing things that are brave for me and not my typical norm to do...I had gotten from my mom a few months ago some email addresses of cousins that i have not seen or talked to in years. they came into town and mom had lunch with them a few months back but i was too embarrassed and just too many people i did not know well BUT today i emailed them all and told them i was not great with person to person contact or phone but it would be a great start for me to start emailing back and forth.
i also got all of my dishes done and am doing some laundry...so besides spending lots of time on the computer i also have gotten some things done..........

5 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

Good for you! I'm so glad my son is 11 now... if it snows he can do it for me! LOL

2:17 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Good for you for taking that leap of faith and daring danger. I am proud of you. These baby steps you take help me to take baby steps as well. We are not alone and I always want you to know that. Your friends are always here no matter what you face. Sleep tight tonight and I am already missing you.

3:18 PM  
Blogger PipeTobacco said...

Hello Liz:

I am glad you were able to accomplish the goal. I am sure, even if you felt nervous during the effort, the sense of satisfaction made it very worthwhile!

You asked me what I teach. I have four primary courses I teach... anatomy & physiology, endocrinology, neurobiology, and ethology (animal behavior).

I hope you are continuing to have a very good day!

PipeTobacco

4:08 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Good for you!!

It will be great to be connected to your cousins. What a wonderful thing to be able to have another option besides the phone and in-person.

Enjoy!
Lena

7:52 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Great job overcoming your fear!

That’s a good idea with your cousins. I know email is sometimes easier for me than other forms of communication.

I hope you’re having a good night.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home