Monday, December 03, 2007

Gracie is back home!

i am so thrilled and feel now like things are back to somewhat normal since mom and i went to pick up gracie. she was SO EXITED to see me and to see mom also. she kind of gave it to us (barking and whining and crying) to let us know how she had missed me. we have been home for about a hour or so and we have been playing lots and petting her and giving her kisses and she has wanted to be petted lots and play lots and i have a song that i sing to her so i sang to her a few times...i am glad that she does not mind that i do not sing well and the song is " i love my gracie boo...i love my gracie boo...i love i love i love i love....i love my gracie boo
the place that i take her is great and she does well when she is there but i sure miss her and she misses me when we are apart. i had some panic attack type stuff going on last evening and this morning and i did not even think of it till mom mentioned it to me that she thought that the panic type stuff was from missing gracie and feeling safer and such when she is here with me. i live in a good neighborhood yet i still feel lots safer when she is around me. i wish that i had a scanner and the knowledge to put pictures on the blog so people can see what she looks like. today was a good day in therapy. nan is really great as a therapist. i feel really blessed that i am able to see her and that she is alot like wil in how she practices and talks and such.
mom stopped by the store today so that i could get some items to stock up on...i hear that the prediction is for 3 inches of snow in the next few days. i am glad that i do not have to do anything that i have to leave my place until thursday when i see nan again. i hope that we do not get lots of snow...it always triggers me to think that i cannot get out of my place which if it is an emergancy someone could help me i know.
my mom cooked me some pasta and meatballs which i am looking foward to eating. she is a good cooke. i miss having a stove and oven that works so since that is the case i get tired of microwave dinners and such. i know in hopefuly the near future like after the holidays i will be able to get a stove and hopefully a new washer and dryer which is also wearing down and need some items for the bathroom.
well o.k. here are some lj's for today even though some of them are large joys instead of little joys....gracie back home....walgrees taking my ebt card.....mom paying for gracie's stay at the kennel....that the kennel that i board her at is called for paws and it is a wonderful place....i heard from a friend by email.....my mini panic attacks are easing up some...
gracie is wanting to be everywhere that i am...if i sit on the couch she hops up on it...if i am on the computer she is laying by my chair...if i get up to move she follows me....i love her so so much. she is such a delight and help in my life....i wonder if sometime maggie (andrew's dog) and gracie will meet. i know probably later on tonight she will lay on yes on my feet whch is so sweet but i hate moving my feet when she is relaxed and often times asleep on my feet. she also knowing her will sleep really well tonight since that is her pattern when we have been away from each other for a few days or so. i will also sleep better tonight so that is also my pattern when we have been away from each other.............. : )

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I have been reading your blog for a little while, and I just wanted to say Hi. I was relieved to see your new posts, and I am happy that you are back home and feeling so much better. It must be wonderful to see Gracie again.
Take care,
Mike

6:56 PM  
Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Welcome Home dear MM!!
Hi Gracie!!!
Always,
Crusty~

7:49 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Hi,

I was thinking about you, too, as I saw you hadn't posted in awhile. So glad you are home and feeling better!!

I could just picture Gracie following you all around and sleeping on your feet. If Gracie had a blog, she would say that YOU are her LJ!

Take care,
Lena

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home