Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Early Morning

I think that since I had to awaken early at the hospital that I am getting in the habit of getting to bed earler and waking up earlier which will be a good thing once I get used to it. Thanks for all the welcome home to Gracie and I comments and emails. It is good to be back home. I was saddened yesterday to learn that a couple at the church that I go to lost their baby girl...she was about 3 plus months early to be born. I cannot imagine what it is like to hold your baby for 3 hours and then have her die. The dad delivered the baby at home. One can read more about this at the blogspot for my church which is
http://centralvineyard.blogspot.com and also I feel like Erica wrote what so many woman well and men would feel in this situation and that blog is http://:ericalynnfoster.blogspot.com
It is SO CUTE to me to see Gracie doing what I call her happy hop when she is running through my home and she is kind of jumping little jums not big ones as she runs....kind of reminds me of a toddler/preschooler when they kind of half walk and half skip....hope that makes sense but if it does not just know it is very cute to watch her do.
I am to meet today with my case manager Pat. I hope that he shows up. I hope that I am able to share with him how upset I was that he did not come visit me at the hospital....I just think that is part of a case managers job. It is today I think when my sister finds out about her tests....please pray for her and my brother in law...Marianne and Johnny as they go to the doctor and that the doctor has some answers. This has been a long journey as she has gone to a few doctors trying to find out what is wrong with her physically and this week between a cold and whatever else is wrong with her (disc issues or perhaps ms or ???) she has felt really crappy.Well so far my lj's are......gracie and her happy hop...sleeping on the couch with gracie. we fell asleep on the couch last night so i just stayed there with her as we cuddled and slept....coco puffs not the most nutricous breakfast but it sure tasted good. i have never eaten them before and a few weeks ago when i went to the food pantry it is one of the things in the bag that they gave me.....blogger buddies.............

2 Comments:

Blogger PipeTobacco said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:17 AM  
Blogger John McCollum said...

Hey, Liz.

I am so glad that you're back on track. Kori and I really love you, and are glad you're part of our extended family.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home