Tuesday, December 04, 2007

HOW DO I ERASE COMMENTS

I would like to keep the post that I wrote recently but want to erase the comment where the person was mean I thought about a person Andrew who I think of as more than a blogger buddy but also call him a friend. Andrew when you read this PLEASE REMEMBER we are friends and the person took my comment on your blog wrongly. I was asking if you were angry with me because of MY ISSUES and not that you had said that you were angry. So...other bloggers out there please let me know and thanks. MUCH thanks to Kelly Jane...I got it taken care of.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog!

I know if the comment you want to delete is on your blog, just make sure you're signed in and click on the comments. There is a little garbage can and you can click that and it will delete the unwanted comments.

I'm sorry you had to deal with unkindness!

Hope to talk again!

2:42 PM  
Blogger PipeTobacco said...

Mosaic Mind:

I am sorry if I misunderstood your comment. I apologize.

PipeTobacco

8:31 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

Thank you for your apology. I appreciate that. I do think that we will enjoy reading each others blog.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home