Thursday, December 06, 2007

mix of good and not so good.........

but nothing horrilbe today. i left home at 8:00 a.m. to go to my appointments. i was really happy that i got up in time to watch the news and play with gracie and eat and put out fresh water and make sure gracie had her dry food and had time to be on the computer for a short time. i was also happy with myself that i had packed last night my lunch and snack and pop for today since i left so early and got back home around 4:00 p.m. so both of those are lj's for today.....i had a good appointment with nan. i always feel better when i make a list of things that i want to talk about with the professionals i see and when i get thru my list it makes me feel even better. my appointment with the doctor was alright...he is a good man and a good doctor and i feel blessed to have him as a doctor. he is not ready to have me start tapering off one of the antidepressents since i was just in the hospital even though i was not in the hospital for depression. he said that we could talk about it after the new year. he put me on coginton because he said that with all of the side effects that haladol can give one he feels better with his patients taking it.....so sure i want to avoid nasty side effects but jeese one more medication! he said that he will consider my going off the haladol and the cogention in the new year if i am still doing well.

the mainstream drivers both of them were very nice today and helped me from my door and to my door which they are supposed to all of the time but many of the drivers do not do that.it is supposed to snow tomorrow so i decided it is a good day for me to stay inside...and i think that i will stay up and watch t.v. and sleep in tomorrow a.m. gracie will be so exited again if it snows. i decided and canceled my rides to and from the bible study tomorrow due to the approaching weather. i would rather not chance it plus i do not like to cancel my rides on the same day because it counts against you..sure with weather they would be more lenient but the less stress that i can help them not have the better i feel. one more good thing about today is that my pain level is back down for which i am grateful.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Sounds like you had a busy and good day. I am about to leave to drive around with Joyce to look at Christmas lights. She is waiting on a delivery from my dad's pharmacy. More snow? Harumphh! I am jealous. I was sunny and warm here today. I am tired of this boring weather. Missing you today and I hope you are well tonight. Take care and don't be a stranger!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

I always need a list for appointments, otherwise I'll forget everything! Sounds like a busy day and time to sit back and relax. Take care! Hope the weather lets up on you.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I agree, lists are the best for appointments. And I write down everything they tell me, too. I always forget by the time I get home!
Take care,
Lena

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home