Saturday, December 08, 2007

guess i am in a writing mood today..........

i always want to say chatty but that does not sound right when i am writing. anybody think of a better word for me to use? mom and i got the errands that we wanted to run today. we still have not found dora the explorer material thought...someone suggested hobby land and wal-mart the ones that carry fabric. kati who is 2 1/2 is my nephew jerah and his wife cindy youngest child and she is in a stage where she really likes dora the explorer. mom wants to make her a pillow. i think that is a great idea. my mom used to sew so much when i was little and did a great job and made some beautiful items and even made coats for my sister and i. when i was little like around the age of 5 i LOVED the movie " sound of music" and mom made me a few dresses in a dark print and i called them my sound of music dresses. i also am told that often times if someone started to talk to me i would say quoting from the movie
"say it sister"..............well since i am in such a "chatty writing" mood i think that i will write some emails and hopefully my legs will not hurt as much.

7 Comments:

Blogger SpringMist said...

Hi. I hope u wont get any nightmares today.
I love Dora the Explorer!!
Take care!!

5:44 PM  
Blogger josie2shoes said...

Homemade gifts are the very best kind! Feeling in a writing mood to me is always a good thing, when I am truly down I don't want to reach out or communicate with anyone. Writing is good therapy!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

Wishing you a peaceful night tonight. I see we're at the same table at AB's party. Hope to talk more soon!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I was sorry to hear about your nightmares. It sounds like a big comfort for you to have Gracie by your side on your bed.

I hope you get to sleep well tonight with only sweet dreams.

I still enjoy watching The Sound of Music, and watched it a few weeks back.

That is so cool that your mom made you a dresses that you called your Sound of Music dresses. What a nice memory!
Take care,
Lena

7:57 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Hi there.. over from AB's Christmas party!
wow..you have a great blog..I have read several of your entries and I love your honesty.
I will be back for sure!

Happy Holidays!

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ya..dropping by from AB's blog party. I two seats away from you..next to Walker...! Hope to come back again soon! and...Happy Holidays!

2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wіthοut watering the roοts οf a tгее it
is futile to count on іt to ԁevelοp and give us
luscіous fruits, colоurful flowers аnd mаny otherѕ.
Doing pizza іs eхсiting, not that really difficult,
аnd a wonderfully resourceful waу tο impгesѕ collеagues and family membегs with yοur cοokіng expertiѕе -
and аlsο maκе dеliciοus foodѕ that pleаse
don't crack the spending plan. * Chinese pizza: Best rated unbaked pizza dough with hoisin sauce, sliced eco-friendly peppers and onions, and sauteed shitake mushrooms.

Visit my blog :: directions for using a pizza stone

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home