Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Phone calls

I have spent many many minutes today on the phone trying to get some answers to questions that I have about my rx coverage. I have so far talked to four people and now was given another number. I get so irritated when that happens. I know that certain departments handle different things but it would be great if everone knew which department for certain issues. I think that I have decided now to go down to social security local office since they are the ones who decided that I was elgible since I am on Medicare and Medicaid. I want to know what the imcome cap is for the level that I am on to get my rx's for the same price that I pay now. My medications if I had to pay totally out of pocket which I could not do unless like I won a lottery because they are around $3000.00 a month! Yes I did mean to have that many zeros!
I am bummed because of my friend Tammy not being able to get together today. I was looking foward to going out and talking. She suffers with some of the same issues that I do so I totally get that there are bad days. We will most likely go out next week. I have some goals today which are to clean some...put some things away...sign the few Christmas cards that I plan to send out...work some more on the admin stuff for the small group that I go to on Monday evenings.
I was looking foward to going to Bob Evans and ordering just punpkin bread or something with coffe..and now I cannnot decide what I want to eat. Well I am needing to eat something...and I think due to not sleeping well last night a nap sounds really great to me. I am really wanting to in the new year focus more on the original thoughts i had about using this blog to deal with my eating disorder and food and such.
lj's so far for today....even though i hd to talk to about four people they were all very nice and kind and i was able to stay calm and polite...i am so happy for my friend andrew found some money. it is always fun to have a good surprize like that.....it is a human issue that every person needs to know that they are needed. i have really enjoyed starting to do the administrative issues for the monday evening group. it is something i do well at and enjoy...gracie taking a nap. i love her much...today she has been needy and wanting to go out and then in and she really people does seem like a toddler at times when she gets this way and does do so much better after a nap. i think i might join her in a nap soon.........oh this is more of a big joy instead of little but bvr is going to give me $200.00 to go towards clothing for looking for work and when hopefully soon that i start working so that is a HUGE blessiing especially since now all of my pants have holes in them except for one pari of jeans. i do not care about wearing them in my day to day but for work not good....i am looking foward to spend time with maureen...........well i want to email some people and do some on the admin stuff.....i hope that anyone who reads this has a great day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

Sounds like a busy day! I hope you get the coverage you need.

Take care!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Health coverage can be confusing and frustrating. I hope you get everything straightened out.

That’s great that your administrative duties are fulfilling for you.
I hope you are having a good night.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

It can be a full time job trying to get health coverage information. They make it so difficult!

That is so great about the money for clothes for when you are job hunting. wonderful!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home